Department of Education was established in 2019. The main goal of the department is to prepare human capital in the field of Education as teachers, educators, educational leaders and researchers. Innovative methods of teaching and learning, emerging techniques of research and material development in the field of Education have made this department parallel with that of the International standards.
Education as a subject always remains important in the Faculty of Arts and every year students are admitted in BS Classes. The Department of Education aims to develop high quality and skilled manpower in the field of education. The management and faculty put great emphasis on providing guide lines for teaching techniques, innovative approaches and student counseling. Highlighting new trends and key issues through co-curricular activities are the prominent feature of the department performance.
- BS Program – 4 Years, Leads to 16-years education
- Morning program (Only for girls) (Fall and Spring Semester)
- 50% marks in Intermediate
- Physical fitness
- Written Test and Interview.
Minhaj College for Women offers the Shariah program (Ash Shahadat ul Aaliyyah) and (Ash-Shahadat-ul -Aalamiyyah) in BS Education Program with three options:
- S Education with Ash Shahadat ul Aaliyyah
- S Education without Ash Shahadat ul Aaliyyah
- Only Ash Shahadat ul Aaliyyah Program
- For further detail, please see Shariah Programs